31 July 2008

Hate it here

Yes, it's a vent. It is hot here. I have the kids 24-7. Bodhi hasn't been sleeping at night and Desmina wakes up early now. Night time parenting sucks. I am the most stressed that I ever have been. I cry all the time. How do single moms do it? Desmina and I keep butting heads right now. I am frazzled and always on edge. So my patience isn't the best. Bodhi keeps on getting into things, destroying the house. I just wished that we would have stayed in New Hampshire. Or that Fred told his boss that he needs to start in Texas sooner.

7 comments:

jordan said...

I am so sorry Cyn. Moving across the country away from everyone was the hardest thing I ever did, and I didn't even have kids at that point. I just want to give you a big hug. You will get through it. Love coming your way. xoxo

Unknown said...

{{{ HUGS }}}

We miss you guys, and send much love and positive energy your way!

Karen

Anonymous said...

J saw F yesterday at Deli Mart and heard he is heading to you Tuesday night. Hang in there just a little longer, the end is in sight! Take time to be compassionate with yourself first, the kids will settle out soon. Mindfulness vibes to you.

Jamie said...

I'm so sorry. If you want to make a road trip to Austin, I have a room open for you. Bodhi can get into anything he wants, I have nothing of value.

Sending lots of positive vibes your way hon.

veganbaby said...

Thanks all for the support. It's just sooo hot here. I never liked it here to begin with so moving to somewhere I loved and having to leave it is hard.

Jamie, I would love to come and visit! Austin is such a fun place.

Melissa said...

(((HUGS))) I hope things get better for you all.

On a side note: You've been tagged. :)

Anonymous said...

Cyn, Boogie is back now. You have me too, so you will be fine. Remember, you have family that loves ya. Call me when you need a friend to vent to. Love ya girl