01 April 2008

I cut her hair

I wanted her to have long hair, but she kept on getting knots. It is so fine. It will get knots just if we change her shirt. It never grew that long anyways because it would just rat out. So I decided to cut it instead of trimming it. DH told me and I know it's totally UNPC but it cracked me up, "Are you going to send her to special school to match the hair?" He then started singing "Ob la di.." song from Life Goes On. This was before I cut her hair.
Okay so what do you think?


I didn't think to get before pictures. But I have a video of today of them playing cars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE this haircut! She looks adorable.

Avery has the same kind of hair. So fine and tangly and full of curls. If I even got within 10 feet of her with scissors she would kill me!

You did a great job.

Miss you, toots.

girlsmom0406 said...

Too cute! I love little bobs. Cianna's got really fine, tangly hair too, it's a mess. Hopefully with age their hair will thicken up a bit and become more manageable!

Alicia said...

It looks adorable! And I'm very impressed that you did it yourself!