HA HA HA!!! Love it! Isn't it a hoot the things that come out of their mouths?? Benjamin's latest (much to my shame as a mother) is calling our Christmas tree "damn tree". lol
LMAO!! She and Benjamin would get along SO well. :D THankfully he hasn't said it lately. Though he says "crap" alot and Buddy just shoots me a look. Hey, I say "crap" constantly, it's not THAT bad!
5 comments:
HA HA HA!!! Love it! Isn't it a hoot the things that come out of their mouths?? Benjamin's latest (much to my shame as a mother) is calling our Christmas tree "damn tree". lol
That is so funny! Seriously, where do they come up with these things?
Ok, well, I DO know where he came up with "damn tree"...lol. But "I'm drunk" is still cracking me up!
On the bus yesterday she kept screaming "Damnnit!" on the top of her lungs. I wanted to crawl under the seat.
LMAO!! She and Benjamin would get along SO well. :D THankfully he hasn't said it lately. Though he says "crap" alot and Buddy just shoots me a look. Hey, I say "crap" constantly, it's not THAT bad!
Post a Comment